To register for the 2023/24 ski race season, please visit the Ausblick Ski Race Team registration website here:
Ausblick Race Team Registration
Late registrations create staffing, planning and logistical challenges. To help encourage timely registration, a late fee of $100 will be added to registrations after 11/30/23. We strongly encourage members to register athletes as soon as possible. Registration will close on 12/15/2023.
As Wisconsin's premier alpine racing team, Ausblick strives to provide a great value to its members as well as a terrific line up of training opportunities available for athletes at all levels and ages. Below is a preview of upcoming events and offerings:
- Dryland Training: For interested athletes, dryland training will be held at Ausblick each Sunday beginning September 10 and continuing through November 12. See calendar for times. Dryland training is free to team members.
- Parent Orientation Meeting: Thursday November 9 @ 6:30-8:30pm at Ausblick.
- Thanksgiving Camp: Ausblick’s annual Thanksgiving Camp will be held November 19-24th at Copper Mountain in Colorado. All athletes attending the camp must be registered with the team prior to training. More details to come.
- Christmas Camp: As in the past, on hill training at Ausblick will kick off with our popular Christmas Camp scheduled for December 26-30. The time is tentatively scheduled for 7-9:30am. More details to come.
- Practices: As in past years, we will be alternating practice nights between the older and younger skiers as well as foregoing the long dinner break we used to have in the middle of practices to maximize on-snow repetition for the athletes and improve efficiencies for everyone. Two practices per week will be offered for MWAR racers and three practices per week will be offered for USSA/FIS racers. Practice nights and times will be communicated and loaded into the website calendar by the end of October.
- Races: The first MWAR race will be held Saturday, January 6th. Details to follow in in the coming weeks.
More detail on each of these events will communicated as soon as finalized. The website calendar will also be populated regularly with the most current information on race and practice dates/times and other events. Please check back periodically (and regularly throughout the season) as there will be many additions and updates over the next several weeks as planning is finalized for the season.
Should you have any questions regarding registration, please contact Bryant Ferguson at email@example.com or (414) 339-6243.